Friday, August 19, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome friends, family and future clients! Thanks for checking out my new site/blog.

I'm excited to share my latest photo sessions, discounts and photo inspiration on this site.


A little about me:


I find so much joy in picking up my camera bag and capturing moments to preserve for my family and others.

The last 10 years I have been a photographer for weddings, family portraits, newborns and more. I decided to fully launch my photography business in August 2011  in efforts to chisel away at some medical bills due to my two youngest children being at Primary Children's Hospital for over two weeks in June 2011. I'm excited to help my family financially through something I'm passionate about and am excited to photograph clients now and in the years to come.

My mission is to provide a comfortable, natural and fresh setting for clients with an outcome of crisp, artistic pictures that exude my clients personality all while maintaining affordable pricing.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for you to start as a business; congratulations with it! My stepdaughter is getting married in Layton Oct 10; we will have to check with them, to see if they have a photographer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I would love to shoot their wedding if they don't have a photographer lined up yet. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the thoughts!